Your Mobile Roof Inspection Contractor
There are many reasons you may want to call a professional roofing contractor who can do roof inspections in Mobile, AL. When buying a home, you certainly want to have a professional roof inspector who can detail all aspects of the condition of the roof so you can negotiate the contract more effectively. When selling your home, you may want another opinion than the buyer's lender will provide with their general inspection. Or, you may want to detail out all the particulars of the roof repair you intend to have done as part of an incentive for the buyer. Another time you should seriously consider a professional roof inspection is after storms or on older roofs.
For a proper roofing inspection, the Mobile roofing contractor you choose should be experienced and professional, offering you honest and thorough details (in writing) about the condition of your roof. Elite Pro Roofing LLC contractors are the roofing specialists to call for the Mobile area. You'll get an affordable, unbiased, and detailed inspection with a full written report that you can use for many purposes including insurance claims, documentation for buying or selling, documentation of previously done repairs, or simply when you need to know what to expect out of your roof over the next decade.
Our 17 Point Roof Inspection includes checking for:
- Proper shingle overhangs at gutters, and eves.
- Measure for, and calculate for proper attic ventilation.
- Inspect attic intake vents for blockage.
- Interior attic inspection for moisture, or dry rot.
- Inspect attic insulation for proper R-Value.
- Inspect all storm collars at pipes for proper seal.
- Inspect all valleys for cracks, and determination.
- Inspect roof for missing shingle granules.
- Check gutters, and downspouts for blockage.
- Inspect fasten method used from original installation.
- Inspect flashings at all walls.
- Check for loose shingles.
- Inspect seals on shingles to help prevent wind damage.
- Inspect all pipe flashings for cracks.
- Inspect all Attic vents for holes or cracks detraction.
- Inspect all rubber boots at top of pipes for dry rot.
- Check to see if shingles are curled brittle, or deteriorated.